Our popular Allen Bradley VFD Training System features the Allen Bradley PowerFlex series of Variable Frequency Motor Drive.
It's Much More Than A Training Panel!
You get the entire Vocation Training Curriculum including the instructors guide book, PowerPoint presentation and more!
LearnLab's hands-on training System is designed for working on real powered electrical circuits that include a Variable Frequency Drive to control the three phase motor (included). This one of a kind training tool is also known as adjustable-frequency drives (AFD), variable-speed drives (VSD), AC drives, microdrives or inverter drives. This VFD technology is used to control the rotational speed of 3 phase electric motors. Often seen in ventilation systems (HVAC) in large buildings to control the drive motors on fans to manage the volume of air moved to match the demand of the system. Also commonly used on pumps, machines, and other tool drives.
Who will Benefit?
- Maintenance Workers
- Service Workers
- Electricians & Electronic Technicians
- Engineering & STEM Students
- Machine & Process Operators
- Repair Persons
- Vocational Students
The Instructor will easily become familiar with the Allen Bradley VFD training material and be able to instruct students on how to complete circuits and fix “Real World” VFD bugs or failures in the circuit. Using the methods learned in this class, the students will use their meters and instruments to find and actually be able to diagnose problems. Real failures, real results, and real Variable Frequency Drive Hands-On Troubleshooting! ITUs’ vocational training systems are a must have for “on job training”, “hands-on training” and vocational training.
This gives you the tools to teach:
- Basic theory and history of Variable Speed Drives
- Internal operation and troubleshooting
- Installation and maintenance of VFD units
- Real world field I/O control theory and operation
- Three Phase Inverter Duty Motor Troubleshooting
- 0-10v & 5-20ma signal generation and input
- VFD Programming basics and advanced programming
- Top Ten Parameter knowledge
- Troubleshooting the VFD and Field I/O
- Several Real World Hands-On Labs for students to work on!
- Up to 16 classroom hours
- And much more...