Teach students and workers how to understand and troubleshoot Allen-Bradley Programmable Logic Controllers!
LearnLab's Allen-Bradley PLC Training System Includes:
- 2 Industrial Limit Switches with NO & NC contacts
- 2 Industrial Pushbutton Switches with 2 sets of NO and NC contacts
- 1 Alarm buzzer
- 1 2-position Industrial Selector Switch with 1 set of NO contacts
- 3 Lights – Red, Blue & Green
- 2 Standard 8 pin Ice Cube Relays w/ sockets
- 1 IEC Motor Starter
- 1 IEC Contactor
- Students Workbook (pdf)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Instructor Guidebook
- PLC Programming cable (Ethernet)
- Instructions for Connected Components Software Download
- Complete support from Rockwell Automation for the Micro820 Platform!
Students and workers will learn how to:
- Understand the operation of an Allen-Bradley PLC
- Troubleshoot the Allen-Bradley PLC, Inputs and Outputs
- Understand Allen-Bradley PLC Ladder logic and Statement Programs
- Understand Input/Output (I/O) wiring
- Operate and troubleshoot Allen-Bradley PLC operated equipment
Each student will spend time learning how the Allen-Bradley Micro820 Programmable Logic Controller is connected in common circuits, and will learn how to wire input and outputs on an Allen-Bradley PLC. This PLC training system is great for teaching students the automation of electromechanical processes. These processes are used in assembly lines in the automotive industry, manufacturing in almost every industry, commercial buildings, stop lights, railroad systems, rides at amusement parks, and automatic lighting, just to name a few. PLC technology is used everywhere every day.
The Allen-Bradley Micro820 PLC software and cable to program the PLC is included! Works on almost any laptop or PC.
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.