Learn Lab’s new Flight Case Series provides a solution for easy storage and mobility. Designed for on road use these heavy duty yet light weight training systems are ideal for traveling instructors, vocational trades teachers, human resources departments, and in house safety training and testing. These Flight Cases feature:
- ABS and aluminum outer case construction
- Aluminum and welded steel inner panel construction
- Fold up frame with locking device
- Industrial quality butterfly latches keep lids on longer and operate correctly every time
- Long life, low maintenance, road proof construction
- Carry handle
- Gasket sealed lids for maximum protection against dust, moisture and other unwanted agents
- Outer dimensions 20? X 21? 10?
- Stores units away and out of site
Allen Bradley VFD Training System or Variable Frequency Motor Drives VFD Training System
LearnLab makes VFD training fun and easy!
This Allen Bradley PowerFlex VFD or Variable Frequency Motor Drives Training Class and System is designed for working on real powered electrical circuits that include a Variable Frequency Drive to control the three phase motor (included). This one of a kind training tool is also known as adjustable-frequency drives (AFD), variable-speed drives (VSD), AC drives, microdrives or inverter drives. This VFD technology is used to control the rotational speed of 3 phase electric motors. Often seen in ventilation systems (HVAC) in large buildings to control the drive motors on fans to manage the volume of air moved to match the demand of the system. Also commonly used on pumps, machines, and other tool drives.
The Instructor will easily become familiar with the Allen Bradley VFD training material and be able to instruct students on how to complete circuits and fix “Real World” VFD bugs or failures in the circuit. Using the methods learned in this class, the students will use their meters and instruments to find and actually be able to diagnose problems. Real failures, real results, and real Variable Frequency Drive Hands-On Troubleshooting! ITUs’ vocational training systems are a must have for “on job training”, “hands-on training” and vocational training.
This gives you the tools to teach:
- Industrial VFD Control Panel Indication
- Ice Cube Control Relays
- Industrial Stop-Start Controls
- Selector Switch Programming
- Three Phase Motor Troubleshooting
- Rheostat Control (0-10v & 5-20ma signals)
- Wye wound Induction Motor
These Allen Bradley Training Systems utilize a modified feed voltage (24 VAC) available on the training system for the students to work with. That allows a student to work with actual powered circuits yet protects the student from shock or burn. The unit powers up with standard 120volt wall outlet power, yet internally provides 230 volt three phase power for the motor onboard.
Who will Benefit?
- Maintenance Workers
- Service Workers
- Electricians & Electronic Technicians
- Engineering & STEM Students
- Machine & Process Operators
- Repair Persons
- Vocational Students
This Training System includes all the training material required to educate the instructor with the training material associated with this training system. It also includes an easy to use full color educational PowerPoint Presentation and a full color student Workbook that can be printed over and over.