Never has a Lockout Tagout training program ever been so effective!
What is it?
LearnLab's Portable Lockout Tagout Training System is a must have for every employer that has maintenance personnel and instructors who teach electrical safety. Students and workers will learn fast and retain what they have learned by practicing Lockout Tagout “hands-on".
This system is designed to be the “first step” in a workers safety training process. Every service worker is required to have safety training. OSHA and NFPA 70e require service workers to “demonstrate” the ability to operate these lockout procedures. LOTO provides the perfect platform to comply with this training requirement.
Portable Lockout Tagout Training System Includes:
Components commonly found in the workplace today -
- 1,2 & 3 pole breaker box
- Standard disconnect switch
- Standard on/off switch
- Gate Valve
- Ball Valve
- Lockout Toolbox kit
- Universal multi-pole lockout
- Switch lockout
- Gate valve lockout
- Ball valve lockout
- Plug lockout
- Circuit breaker lockout
- 2 lockout hasps
- 2 tags
- Padlock & key
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum
- Instructor's Guidebook (PDF)
- Student's Guidebook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
Students and workers will learn to properly apply the following lockouts: electrical disconnects, single and three phase breakers, power cords, switches, air and gas lines, water, and steam and liquid pressures.
LearnLab’s "Flight Case Series" provides a solution for easy storage and mobility. Designed for on the road use, these heavy duty training systems are ideal for traveling instructors, vocational trades teachers, human resources departments, and workplace safety training and testing. These flight cases feature:
- ABS and aluminum outer case construction
- Aluminum and welded steel inner panel construction
- Fold up frame with locking device
- Industrial quality butterfly latches keep lids on longer and operate correctly every time
- Long life, low maintenance, road proof construction
- Carry handle
- Gasket sealed lids for maximum protection against dust, moisture and other unwanted agents
- Outer dimensions 20″ X 21″ X10″
- Stores units away and out of site
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.