WYE “Magic Motor” - Electric Motor Training System
What is it?
This Magic Motor training system is named “Magic” because, just with a simple flip of a switch, this motor simulator changes from a normal functioning induction three-phase electric motor, to a malfunctioning electric motor… or that is… FIVE different malfunctioning electric motors!
What is included?
Depending on the position on the 6 position selector switch, the motor simulates different common failures. These include:
- Normal Working Motor
- Open Winding
- Shorted Winding
- Shorted Winding (compound short)
- Short to Ground
- Insulation Resistance to Low (megger)
This light weight simulated motor looks and feels much like a real motor and electrically tests exactly like a real-world motor.
- Student Workbook (pdf)
- Instructor Guidebook
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Online companion course available
LearnLab training systems are designed to be instructor-led by an industry professional with a strong background in the subject matter.
Who will benefit?
- Maintenance Technicians
- Electricians & Electronic Technicians
- Engineering Technicians
- Machine & Process Operators
- Repair Persons
- Career & Technical Students
What will they learn?
The included class curriculum is designed to teach a student how to troubleshoot and recognize what happens inside the motor and how to identify those different failures. Stop throwing away hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of motors that are misdiagnosed. Learn how to do it right!
Call us today for more information... 800-381-4389.
When you purchase a LearnLab Training System you get the:
- Award-winning training curriculum, now available in 15 languages!
- Printable Instructor’s guidebooks, student workbooks, and presentations in .pdf format included on a thumb drive located on the back of our training panels.
- 1 year warranty on the training panels.
- Fast and easy shipping – orders typically ship the same day the order is placed.
- Invest once, and use our products for years to come!
- FREE "Train-the-Trainer" Training with the purchase of a Training System! Learn more here.
- Free technical support from our LearnLab team. Simply call or email us for help.