Teach students and workers how to understand and troubleshoot PLCs! Complete Hands-On Training System!
LearnLab's Training Systems include:
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum
- Instructor's Guidebook
- Student's Guidebook
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Hands-On Training Panel with physical working components.
- Online companion course available
Students and workers will learn how to:
- Understand the operation of a PLC
- Troubleshoot the PLC's Components, Inputs and Outputs
- Learn PLC Ladder logic and understand Statement Programs
- Understand Input/Output (I/O) wiring
- Operate and troubleshoot PLC operated equipment
- Wire and troubleshoot several real hands-on labs!
Each student will spend time learning how the Programmable Logic Controller is connected in common circuits, and will learn how to wire input and outputs on a PLC. The student will input ladder statements to form a program and insert it into the PLC on the training panel. This PLC training system is great for teaching students the automation of electro-mechanical processes. These processes are used in assembly lines in the automotive industry, manufacturing in almost every industry, commercial buildings, stop lights, railroad systems, rides at amusement parks, and automatic lighting, just to name a few. PLC technology is used everywhere every day.
This course is not "Brand Specific", it is designed to give a completed understanding of all makes and models of PLCs available on the market today!
Book materials are supplied on a thumb drive which allows you to print as many as you need!
DirectLogix and cable to connect to your computer is included! (Laptop or PC not included)
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.