Teach students and workers how to understand and troubleshoot PLC Training System!
LearnLab's Training Systems include:
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum
- Instructor's Guidebook (PDF)
- Student's Guidebook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Hands-On Training Panel with physical working components.
Students and workers will learn how to:
- Understand the operation of a PLC
- Troubleshoot the PLC, Inputs and Outputs
- Understand PLC Ladder logic and Statement Programs
- Understand Input/Output (I/O) wiring
- Operate and troubleshoot PLC operated equipment
Each student will spend time learning how the Programmable Logic Controller is connected in common circuits, and will learn how to wire input and outputs on a PLC. This PLC training system is great for teaching students the automation of electromechanical processes. These processes are used in assembly lines in the automotive industry, manufacturing in almost every industry, commercial buildings, stop lights, railroad systems, rides at amusement parks, and automatic lighting, just to name a few. PLC technology is used everywhere every day.
The PLC software and cable to program the PLC is included! Works on about any laptop or PC.
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.