What is it?
LearnLab's Basic Electrical Wiring Training System includes hours of “Hands-On’ labs that will help any entry level electrical student understand this high demand trade.
You get the rugged Hands-On training panel loaded with the most common electrical devices that the student uses to actually wire up a real circuit using real tools and wire.
Electrical Wiring Training System includes:
- 1 standard electrical enclosure unit with 4 breakers
- 15A, 20A, 30A
- 1 industrial bell/buzzer assembly
- 2 standard electrical outlet receptacles
- 2 single standard electrical switches
- 2 3-way standard electrical switches
- 1 standard 240V receptacle
- 2 standard light bulbs with wiring base
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum
- Instructor's Guidebook (PDF)
- Student's Guidebook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
Workers will learn:
- Basic National Electrical Code wiring requirements
- Wire/conductor sizing
- Fuse & breaker protection
- Panel wiring and construction
- Wiring branch circuits
- Lamp & Luminary circuit operation
- 2 way light switch circuits
- 15 & 20 amp receptacle circuits
- 120 VAC and 240 VAC circuits
- Single and double pole breaker wiring
- Series & parallel circuit operation
- And much more...
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.