This is our most popular Electrical Training System!
Portable Electrical Controls Training System Includes:
The training system is packed with common electrical control components:
- 2 Industrial Limit Switches with NO & NC contacts
- 2 Industrial Push button Switches with 2 sets of NO and NC contacts
- 1 Alarm buzzer
- 1 2-position Industrial Selector Switch with 1 set of NO contacts
- 3 Lights – Red, Blue & Green
- 2 Standard 8 pin Ice Cube Relays w/sockets
- 1 Square D Motor Starter
- 1 IEC Motor Starter
- 1 IEC Contactor
- 1 Solid State Timer/Counter unit
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum
- Instructor's Guidebook (PDF)
- Student's Guidebook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
You can train your students or workers how to find and fix problem fast, and help them understand what they did! Using our exclusive methods developed by years of “on the job” experience, students will learn fast and retain what they have learned by practicing “hands-on” skills.
This Portable Electrical Controls Training System teaches the operation, troubleshooting, and the “Need to Know” aspects of an electrical controls system found in industry today. Electrical control technology is often found in manufacturing, industrial, commercial, healthcare, government, off-shore, pipeline, as well as many other industries.
LearnLab’s "Flight Case Series" provides a solution for easy storage and mobility. Designed for on the road use, these heavy duty training systems are ideal for traveling instructors, vocational trades teachers, human resources departments, and workplace safety training and testing. These flight cases feature:
- ABS and aluminum outer case construction
- Aluminum and welded steel inner panel construction
- Fold up frame with locking device
- Industrial quality butterfly latches keep lids on longer and operate correctly every time
- Long life, low maintenance, road proof construction
- Carry handle
- Gasket sealed lids for maximum protection against dust, moisture and other unwanted agents
- Outer dimensions 20″ X 21″ 10″
- Stores units away and out of site
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.