Teach students and workers how to understand and troubleshoot PLCs with LearnLab's Portable PLC Training System!
LearnLab's Training Systems include:
- Easy-to-follow Curriculum
- Instructor's Guidebook (PDF)
- Student's Guidebook (PDF)
- PowerPoint Presentation
- Hands-On Training Panel with physical working components
Student or workers will learn to:
- Understand the operation of a PLC
- Learn to troubleshoot the PLC, Inputs and Outputs
- Learn to understand PLC Ladder logic and Statement Programs
- Understand Input/Output (I/O) wiring
- Be able to operate and troubleshoot PLC operated equipment
The PLC programming software and cable to program the PLC is included! Works on about any laptop or PC.
LearnLab’s "Flight Case Series" provides a solution for easy storage and mobility. Designed for on the road use, these heavy duty training systems are ideal for traveling instructors, vocational trades teachers, human resources departments, and workplace safety training and testing. These flight cases feature:
- ABS and aluminum outer case construction
- Aluminum and welded steel inner panel construction
- Fold up frame with locking device
- Industrial quality butterfly latches keep lids on longer and operate correctly every time
- Long life, low maintenance, road proof construction
- Carry handle
- Gasket sealed lids for maximum protection against dust, moisture and other unwanted agents
- Outer dimensions 20″ X 21″ 10″
- Stores units away and out of site
LearnLab's Training Systems are a must have for hands-on learning and electrical training. Train one or multiple workers at one time.
Order online or contact us for more information: 800-381-4389.